We have a packed agenda for our meeting next week:
- Supervisor Wiener who is running for State Senate will discuss District 8 and citywide issues.
- Joel Pomerantz will give a talk on San Francisco's historic waterscape and natural environment. (Contributions towards Joel's talk are not compulsory, but gratefully accepted!)
- Due to all the recent break-ins, we are hoping to have a discussion on any security systems or cameras/lighting that people have found successful.
- If you haven't voted yet to approve or disapprove our slate of officers, and our changes to the bylaws you may do so at the meeting.
- SFMTA has just finished a study of traffic circulation in Upper Market. The results have dismayed many neighbors and businesses. I'll discuss all of the contentious parts.
Attached below are a copy of the CHN Meeting Notice and also a link to the Upper Market Circulation Study:
(IF ANYONE IS ABLE OR WILLING TO DISTRIBUTE FLIERS FOR THE MEETING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW)
Hope to see you at the meeting!!