CHN Goals1. Beautify, maintain & improve the character of the neighborhood
2. Protect historic architectural resources
3. Ensure that new construction/development is compatible with the neighborhood
4. Maintain its pocket parks
5. Increase security
6. Provide community outreach and an educational forum
7. Encourage friendly association among the neighbors
MeetingsGeneral Membership Meetings are planned for 2019 on January 24, April 25, July 25 and October 24 (the last Thursday of the first month each quarter). Meetings start at 7:00 PM at 501 Castro St near 18th St, 2nd floor above Bank of America. Review past meeting minutes in CHN Blog.
CHN Board Meetings are planned for 2019 on January 9, March 13, May 8, July 10, September 11, and November 13 (the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months).
Corbett Heights Board
CHN Officers & other Board Members are Neighbors who Volunteer to help improve our neighborhood.
Officers:President: Gary Weiss (Mars St)
Vice-President: Maryann Dresner (Ord Court)
Secretary: Mark Ryser (Ord St)
Treasurer: Leslie Koelsch (Corbett Ave)
Kevin Dunn (Corbett Ave)
Rick Johnson (Corbett Ave)
Brad Lyman (Corbett Ave)
Desiree Roldan (17th St)