The goals of the organization are to:
- Beautify, maintain and improve the character of the neighborhood,
- Protect historic architectural resources,
- Ensure that new construction/development is compatible with the neighborhood,
- Maintain its pocket parks,
- Increase security,
- Provide community outreach and an educational forum, and
- Encourage friendly association among the neighbors.
MeetingsThere are at least four quarterly meetings of the general membership each year. Watch the CHN blog for the date and time of our next meeting, or to review past meeting minutes.
Corbett Heights BoardPresident: Gary Weiss (Mars)
Secretary: Bill Prince (Corbett Av.)
Treasurer: Rick Johnson (Corbett Av.)
Officers: Kevin Dunn (Corbett Av.), Mark Ryser (Ord St.), Barbara Presta (Clayton St.), Leslie Koelsch (Corbett Av.)